Dots Montessori in Bangalore, HSR Layout

Montessori Schools in Bangalore: HSR Layout
www.dotsmontessori.com |www.dotsmontessori.blogspot.in

Monday 17 June 2013

A broad Smiley welcome at the gate - DOTS Montessori, HSR Layout, Bangalore

From the eyes of a parent

I was really concerned about my child. He's been with me always. He's never been on his own or with others for 2.6 years. However, I had to let him play with the other kids and improve his learning skills and the only option available was a Montessori based learning module. 

 Concerns:

1. Will the teachers at the Montessori show him the same love?
2. Will he have trouble going to potty? 
3. Will he get adjusted with the other kids?
4. Will he participate in the activities of the school? 
and more... :-)

Well, this has been my experience:-

1. A teacher regularly for the past 14 days waits for the students at the gate. Cheerful smile and welcoming the children into the school. She carries him right into the class room and hands him over to another teacher - class teacher

2. While the teacher attends to my son at the gate. The attendant immediately picks up his school bag and helps the teacher remove my son's footwear. All in co-ordination so as to make this child feel easy when he get's into the class room.

3. I was still not convinced and peeped through the window to see what they were doing inside.
I was surprised to see my son taking part in the activities. They indeed made him feel at home. Very friendly people and a great atmosphere to learn.

4. No potty trouble, because my son came back and tells me that he called out to the teacher when he wanted to use the Lou. (I in-fact had his potty training done)

5. I guess the only thing left out is to find out his friend-making-skills :-) I'm sure the teachers will guide him to improve that skill too.

So, here's what I would say "Dots Montessori" you're doing a great job! Thank you!

[Parent conversing causally with our third party marketing agency called "Unique Pond"]
 

No comments :

Post a Comment