Dots Montessori in Bangalore, HSR Layout

Montessori Schools in Bangalore: HSR Layout
www.dotsmontessori.com |www.dotsmontessori.blogspot.in

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Interview with Dots Montessori's Customer|Parent|

An Inspired Interview:

I thank you for giving me an opportunity to share my experience with dots Montessori HSR Layout, Bangalore.

First, I had a warm welcome by cheerful people. We were guided to settle down for a discussion about the curriculum and culture Dots adopt. Jaden my son was a little out of place and started to seek attention from us. Quickly the lady incharge called upon an attendant and instructed her to take care of Jaden.

Jaden started to play and we continued with our discussion. Jaden in about 10 mins started to like the place. If you allow me to list down the advantages of Dots Montessori | HSR Layout, here's how it would look:-

1. The Montessori is one big hall and not an apartment with many stairs. 
2. There is a verandah where children can play, run, chalk down their wild imagination, or spread out a mat and eat when hungry.
3. A small sand area with a swing and a slide; enough to teach sharing and taking turns to play.
4. A place for gardening, getting the kids close to nature and to nurture from seed to saplings.

5. Toilets are clean and hygiene for kids to use.
6. Teacher to student ratio is well thought and apt for giving each kid their needed attention.
7. They are also a feeder to Bethany, which is an additional bonus. 
8. Competitive pricing compared to all other apartment based Montessori(s)

 If you ask me to list down the dis-advantages in the Montessori(s) around my area. The list would look like this :-

1. House converted to a play school
2. Fear of climbing up and down the stairs
3. Children to teacher ratio is 1 (teacher) handles 20 children
4. All children stuffed inside a 10:15 sq mtr bed room
5. Very Expensive Fees structure; because of the big name
6. I paid Rs.250/- to seek an application form and that too, to a teacher who did not even ask my son's name. :-) 

Thank you again for asking me to share my experience. This infact is new in the Montessori culture :-)

Best Regards,

Shyla AnandKumar
Jaden's mother
Shyla.nithy@gmail.com
9535365244

No comments :

Post a Comment